Dr.Geeta Suri : Geeta suri is a senior physiotherapist in sips hospital and is very experienced and specialzed in neurol mobelization , hemophillic and rehabilitation . Geeta suri complited BPT from prabaht institute of peramedical sciences Allahabad ,MPT in neurology from ITS college ,Gazibad. She is complited MSC Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU, Post Graduate diploma in Diabetic Educator from Delhi Saket MAX ( INGIO HOPE CANADA) .
Geeta suri was selected A special training in King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM), Mumbai on Physiotherapy management of hemophiliacs. International training on hemophilia by WFH in 2009 at CMC, Vellore.
- Poster presentation XXX International Congress of the World Federation Hemophilia – 2012 Paris, France .
- Paper presentation On Hemophilia Day 17 April 2009 In SGPGI LUCKNOW.
- Paper presentation on Importance of Physiotherapy in Hemophilia 27 April 2012 In Gaziabad Medical College.
- Work with Dr Vipul SHAH in cerebral palsy training cum assessment camp 2006.
- Certificate of IV Annual Conference POTCON in 2004.
- Certificate of IV Annual Conference APCON in 2005.
- CME in hemophilia and other bleeding disorder 2005.
- 2nd Annual National of Handicap Children Rehabilitation Association 2007.
- Workshop on Autism in Chetna 2007.
- Hands-on clinical Neurodynamics & its clinical application By Dr Narkesh Arumugam 2012.
- Workshop On Mobilisation of the nervous system 2013.
- Hands on cyrix soft tissue manipulation for extremities and lumbar spine By Dr S.S.Rao (NIOH).
- Physiotherapeutic in ICU and Advance critical care management BY DR Rajeev Agarwal (AIMS)2013 .